Dr. Benjamin Martin Bly MD
Neurologist | Neurology1500 EAST MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE ANN ARBOR MI, 48109
Dr. Benjamin Bly practices Neuropathology in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Bly studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Benjamin Martin Bly MD's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Martin Bly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bly
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- Dr. Iram Farah Zaman D.O.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sayyed Abdolvahhab Sohrab MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Nawaf H Murshed M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. James Robert Gramprie M.D.2300 Genoa Business Park Dr Brighton MI 48114
- Dr. William Todd Dauer M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032