Dr. Steven Hamlett is an audiologist practicing in ABILENE, TX. Dr. Hamlett evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hamlett takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Steven Hamlett AU.D.'s Practice location
ABILENE, TX 79601Get Direction
Steven Hamlett AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Essential Nursing Skills
Committing life and limb to the treatment and well-being of others is no small feat; it requires dedication, patience, and lots of love for fellow neighbors, whether they’re family members or complete strangers. While doctors and specialists may frequently perform life-saving, emergency...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- Forbidden Topic Not Taught in Nursing School
No one is exempt from the dangers of drug use and addiction. Individuals from a variety of industries are faced with the constant risk of substance misuse, especially those people working in high-stress professions. This includes the medical industry, which is now facing an alarming problem. Health...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Sue Ann Holland Other7 Hospital Drive Abilene TX 79606
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Dr. Kelsi Dee Mangrem AU.D.3001 S Jackson St San Angelo TX 76904
- Kelsey Nicole Walker AU.D.4545 HARTFORD ST ABILENE TX 79605
- Jeremy James Donai Other1934 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- . Jay Winston Holland4730 S 14th St Abilene TX 79605