Dr. Jessica Jones is a psychologist practicing in ARLINGTON, VA. Dr. Jones specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jones evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jones because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jessica C Jones PSY D.'s Practice location
ARLINGTON, VA 22203Get Direction
Dr. Jessica C Jones PSY D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Dr. Hoorie Siddique PH.D.0 Chantilly VA 20151
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD1555 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington DC 20036
- Samira Joron-Badr20509 Morningside Terrace Sterling VA 20165