Dr. Kelly Brander is a physiatrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Brander is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Brander focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Brander can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Kelly Mae Brander D.O.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Kelly Mae Brander D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Dr. Santiago Deleon Toledo MD345 East Superior Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Steven G Bardfield MD550 W Ogden Ave Hinsdale IL 60521
- Deepthi S. Saxena215 West Washington Street Chicago Illinois 60606
- Dr. Terry L Nicola M.D., M.S.839 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Silpa Katta M.D.1221 N Highland Ave Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Lynn Vidakovic MD980 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611