Dr. Stephanie Carroll is a psychologist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Dr. Carroll specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carroll evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carroll because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Stephanie Spencer Carroll PH.D.'s Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37923Get Direction
Stephanie Spencer Carroll PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Dr. Christy Sorrell PH.D.339 High St Maryville TN 37804
- Thomas Torkelson M.A.201 W Springdale Ave Knoxville TN 37917
- Dr. H abraham Brietstein LIC4006 Sutherland Avenue Knoxville TN 37919
- Frances Lee Palin PHD2018 Western Ave Knoxville TN 37921
- Dr. Dianne Jeannine Lemieux PHD1512 Coleman Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Kathy B. Ehrnschwender PH.D.9217 Park West Blvd Knoxville TN 37923