Dr. Lisa Simon is an audiologist practicing in SOUTHFIELD, MI. Dr. Simon evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Simon takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lisa Marie Simon's Practice location
SOUTHFIELD, MI 48034Get Direction
Lisa Marie Simon's reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Uses of Coconut Oil for Your Health
What is coconut oil?Coconut oil is also known as copra oil. It is a famous type of oil that is used primarily for cooking at many households, which is extracted from the meat of matured coconuts and is usually reaped from coconut palm trees.Coconut oil has several uses apart from being a type of...
- How Babinski Reflex Is Used to Diagnose MS
Multiple SclerosisIn multiple sclerosis, the body's immune system attacks the myelin (protective sheath), which covers the nerve fibers. When the myelin sheath is damaged, there would be communication problems from the brain and to the rest of the body. Depending on the severity of the disease,...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kristin Hinderl751 Chestnut St, Suite 205 Birmingham MI 48009
- Dr. Laura Jane Curcio AU.D.3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Rachel Renae Beckley AU.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Mrs. Jordan Elizabeth Simmons AU.D.6777 West Maple Rd. West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Steve Piotrows21603 E 11 Mile Rd St. Clair Shores MI 48081
- Steve Piotrowski17940 Farmington Road, Suite 120 Livonia MI 48152