Sarah Geary is a physical therapist practicing in RIVERHEAD, NY. Sarah Geary specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sarah Geary can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sarah Geary will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sarah Geary PT's Practice location
RIVERHEAD, NY 11901Get Direction
Sarah Geary PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Ronald Masone PT,DPT,CSCS260 Middle Country Road Selden NY 11784
- Mr. Garry Cowell DPT303 Park Avenue South New York NY 10010
- Mr. Alan R Klein PT325 Meeting House Lane Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Michael Wirth DPT1255 Middle Country Rd Middle Island NY 11953
- Mr. Donald Carey-shaw PT,LAC,WCC1 Astor Ave Brookhaven NY 11719
- Mr. Gregory Edward Dunn MSPT, OCS34 Commerce Dr Riverhead NY 11901