Dr. Melissa A Whitson D.O.
Pediatrician16 HAMPTON VILLAGE PLZ 220 SAINT LOUIS MO, 63109
Dr. Melissa Whitson is a pediatrician practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Whitson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Whitson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Whitson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1997
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Greenville Hosp System, Pediatrics
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Melissa A Whitson D.O.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63109Get Direction
Dr. Melissa A Whitson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whitson
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Abby Solomon Hollander1 Children?s Place Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Jean Evelyn vogel Wagner M.D.1230 George E Chance Parkway Caseyville IL 62232
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303