Dr. Sana Siddiqi practices Neuropathology in CHAMBERSBURG, PA. Dr. Siddiqi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Sana Siddiqi M.B.B.S's Practice location
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201Get Direction
Sana Siddiqi M.B.B.S's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Stanton Edward Sollenberger DO764 Lincoln Way E Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Jeff R Donat M.D,419 Limekiln Dr Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Eric Marc Levin MD901 E Mckinley St Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Ruediger Kratz M.D.145 Hospital Ave Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. William B Bossert MD755 Norland Ave Chambersburg PA 17201