Janice Stump tharp MSW is a top Social Worker in SAGINAW, MI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Janice Stump tharp MSW is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Janice Stump tharp MSW is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Janice Stump tharp MSW is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SAGINAW, MI, Janice Stump tharp MSW is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Extranodal T-cell lymphoma of the sinonasal tract presenting as severe rhinitis: case series.
- Preoperative serum calcium levels as an indicator of postthyroidectomy hypocalcemia.
- Preoperative serum thyroglobulin as an adjunct to fine-needle aspiration in predicting well-differentiated thyroid cancer.
- McGill Thyroid Nodule Score (MTNS): "rating the risk," a novel predictive scheme for cancer risk determination.
- Female gender as a risk factor for transient post-thyroidectomy hypocalcemia.
- Benign lymphoid hyperplasia of the tongue base causing upper airway obstruction.
- A bone to pick? Fish bones of the upper aerodigestive tract: review of the literature.
- Serum thyroglobulin improves the sensitivity of the McGill Thyroid Nodule Score for well-differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Global facial beauty: approaching a unified aesthetic ideal.
- Nasal tip deprojection with crural cartilage overlap: the M-arch model.
- Pediatric esthetic otoplasty.
Janice Stump tharp MSW's Practice location
SAGINAW, MI 48602Get Direction
Janice Stump tharp MSW's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- A Breast Cancer Conversation Between Grandmother and Granddaughter
In 2014, Bonnie Annis was diagnosed with stage 2b invasive ductal carcinoma with metastasis to the lymph nodes. Today, she is a breast cancer survivor. She dedicates her time to freelance writing/blogging and photography and she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. Bonnie, like a majority of...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...