Dr. Vibh Forsythe cox is a psychologist practicing in KIRKLAND, WA. Dr. Forsythe cox specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Forsythe cox evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Forsythe cox because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Vibh Forsythe cox PH.D.'s Practice location
KIRKLAND, WA 98033Get Direction
Dr. Vibh Forsythe cox PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Katherine S Bowen PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Joel Bell LMHC1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108