Dr. Courtney Barry is a psychologist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Barry specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Courtney Barry PSYD's Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53209Get Direction
Courtney Barry PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Kathryn L Lapierre MSN, CNSW62 N248 Washington Ave. Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Diane Marie Mosnik PH.D.2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Carol A. Pinter PSY.D.2600 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Ms. Julie A Bobholz PHD9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jane Marie Schneider PH.D.741 N Grand Ave Waukesha WI 53186