Dr. Lily Fatula is a general surgeon practicing in GREENVILLE, SC. Dr. Fatula specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Fatula provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Lily Knight Fatula MD's Practice location
GREENVILLE, SC 29605Get Direction
Lily Knight Fatula MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Dr. Wendy Renee Cornett MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Eric Steven Bour MD2104 Woodruff Rd Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Jonathan Sullivan Lokey M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. John M. Rinkliff M.D.35 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Thomas Oliver Young M.D.35 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Eric Small Mcgill M.D.35 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605