Dr. Ian Mullikin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in TRIPLER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, HI. Dr. Mullikin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mullikin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Ian Mullikin M.D.'s Practice location
TRIPLER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, HI 96859Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Ian Mullikin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Salvador B. Cecilio M.D.91-2139 Fort Weaver Road Ewa Beach Hawaii 96706
- Dr. John A. Jiuliano MD104 Poipu Drive Honolulu Hawaii 96825
- Dr. Gregory Dammann M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. William Ely Burkhalter MD1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Mickey M Tseng M.D.2228 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Byron Hideo Izuka MD98-1079 Moanalua Rd Aiea HI 96701