Dr. Christopher Baker is a speech language pathologist practicing in WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ. Dr. Baker specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Baker evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Baker helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mr. Christopher L Baker M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ 08094Get Direction
Mr. Christopher L Baker M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Amy Elizabeth Aviles M.A. CCC-SLP425 KINGS HWY E HADDONFIELD NJ 08033
- Mrs. Elizabeth A. Krchnavek M.S., CCC-SLP2150 ROUTE 38 CHERRY HILL NJ 08002
- Ellen S Sherman MA CCC SLP7 CARNEGIE PLZ CHERRY HILL NJ 08003
- Alison Schaefer MA CCC-SLP231 LUCAS LN APT 11 VOORHEES NJ 08043
- Malissa Butler524 N WEST BLVD VINELAND NJ 08360
- Mrs. Christine L Sullivan-pittman M.S., CCC-SLP2820 SUNSET AVE WILLIAMSTOWN NJ 08094