Dr. Kelly Kadlec is a pediatrician practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Kadlec is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kadlec diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kadlec can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Lipid modulation and liver function tests. A report of the Program on the Surgical Control of the Hyperlipidemias (POSCH).
- Overall mortality in the program on the surgical control of the hyperlipidemias.
- Bariatric surgery worldwide 2003.
- Bariatric surgery training in the United States.
- Overall mortality, incremental life expectancy, and cause of death at 25 years in the program on the surgical control of the hyperlipidemias.
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Dr. Kelly Dean Kadlec MD's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Dean Kadlec MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 West Center Road Omaha Nebraska 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Susan C Hollins MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Lisa L Whitcomb M.D.17675 Welch Plz Omaha NE 68135
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135