Dr. Farah Villanueva practices Neuropathology in LOMA LINDA, CA. Dr. Villanueva studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Farah Jehan Villanueva D.O.'s Practice location
LOMA LINDA, CA 92354Get Direction
Farah Jehan Villanueva D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD9940 Talbert Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William S Baek M.D..630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Bryan E Tsao MD11175 Campus Street Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506