Dr. Anish Chandra is a Chiropractor practicing in ALISO VIEJO, CA. Dr. Chandra specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chandra seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Anish Chandra D.C.'s Practice location
ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656Get Direction
Anish Chandra D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Mrs. Candice Hall D.C.1422 Edinger Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Berger D.C.222 Fashion Ln Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.27 Peters Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C.595 Round Rock West Drive Round Rock TX 78681
- Melissa Evangeline Mitchell D.C.2900 Bristol St Costa Mesa CA 92626
- Dr. William R. Kessler D.C.1431 Warner Avenue Tustin California 92780