Dr. Bertamaria Dieguez is an infectious disease specialist practicing in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Dieguez specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Bertamaria Dieguez M.D.'s Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33173Get Direction
Bertamaria Dieguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Toxoplasmosis
What is toxoplasmosis?Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection caused by a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, which is found in humans and some types of animals. Although this parasite can infect all warm-blooded animals, it tends to only reproduce in the gut of felids, such as domestic cats and...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- Dr. Gordon M Dickinson M.D.1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Mrs. Vanessa I Silebi MD3661 S Miami Ave Miami FL 33133
- Dr. Karim Nazer M.D.171 Fairview Rd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Jorge Murillo MD8740 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Tirdad T Zangeneh DO, MA1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Maria Gabriela Ale-castro MD9715 Ne 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138