Dr. Gabriel Padilla is a Chiropractor practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Padilla specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Padilla seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gabriel Enrique Padilla DC's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10018Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel Enrique Padilla DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Yaacov Altman D.C.20 E 46th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Joseph Francis Passanante D.C.512 7th Ave New York NY 10018
- Mr. Robert F Foster D.C.425 Virginia Ave Vestal NY 13850
- Dr. Marci Welber DC155 W 19th St New York NY 10011
- Dr. Jeffrey Klein D.C.1410 Broadway New York NY 10018
- Ms. Megan Alice Hondru DC8 W 38th St New York NY 10018