Pamela Jasinski is a physical therapist practicing in ROYAL OAK, MI. Pamela Jasinski specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Pamela Jasinski can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Pamela Jasinski will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Pamela Lynn Jasinski's Practice location
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073Get Direction
Pamela Lynn Jasinski's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Ryan David Vinson PT21550 Harrington St Clinton Township MI 48036
- Stuart Siegner PT CSCS878 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Mr. Brett Debo MPT1210 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion MI 48360
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- Mr. Paul Gerard Jozefczyk PT13745 19 Mile Rd Sterling Heights MI 48313