Dr. Rebecca Blais is a psychologist practicing in LOGAN, UT. Dr. Blais specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blais evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blais because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rebecca Kate Blais PHD's Practice location
LOGAN, UT 84322Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Kate Blais PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Graca M. Costa90 E 200 N Logan UT 84321
- Ms. Roueida Ghadban PHD CLINICAL PSYCHOL90 East 200 North Logan UT 84321
- Dr. Bruce R. Johns PHD246 E 1260 N Logan UT 84341
- Dr. Tyler Christensen PH.D.1350 N 500 E Logan UT 84341
- Dr. Kenneth George Weigand PSY D134 W Piccadilly St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Thomas Rudolph Roskos PHD691 S State St Richmond UT 84333