Jennifer Coats is a physical therapist practicing in JOHNSON CITY, TN. Jennifer Coats specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Coats can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Coats will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Jennifer Coats DPT's Practice location
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Coats DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Beatriz Miranda PT1416 S Roan St Johnson City TN 37601
- Duane A. Williams PT, DSC, MA807 University Pkwy Johnson City TN 37614
- Sarah Marie Nuessen-landry PT900 E Jackson Blvd Jonesborough TN 37659
- Scarlett Anderson PT301 S Watauga Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Megan Jo Glossner PT130 Ravine Road Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Mary jo Davenport PT, MS, PHD807 University Pkwy Johnson City TN 37614