Dr. David Mckinney is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in WEST CHESTER, OH. Dr. Mckinney specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mckinney can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mckinney can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. David Nelson Mckinney M.D.'s Practice location
WEST CHESTER, OH 45069Get Direction
Dr. David Nelson Mckinney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Dr. David M. Barrere M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. William Malcolm Jamieson MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. David D. Aichholz M.D.4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason Ohio 45040
- Dr. Catherine Feese MD1698 Old Lebanon Road Campbellsville Kentucky 42718
- Dr. Marianna C. Vardaka MD10495 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45242
- Dr. Connie L. Liang M.D.12201 Plum Orchard Drive Silver Spring Maryland 20904