Sonnette Aigbekaen is an Addiction Medicine Physician in GREENVILLE, NC. Sonnette evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Streptococcal toxic shock syndrome: synthesis of tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-1 by monocytes stimulated with pyrogenic exotoxin A and streptolysin O.
- Nucleotide sequence of the staphylococcal enterotoxin C3 gene: sequence comparison of all three type C staphylococcal enterotoxins.
- Antibiotic effects on bacterial viability, toxin production, and host response.
- Effects of Clostridium perfringens recombinant and crude phospholipase C and theta-toxin on rabbit hemodynamic parameters.
- Superantigens associated with staphylococcal and streptococcal toxic shock syndrome are potent inducers of tumor necrosis factor-beta synthesis.
- Group A streptococcal bacteremia: the role of tumor necrosis factor in shock and organ failure.
Sonnette Aigbekaen's Practice location
GREENVILLE, NC 27834Get Direction
Sonnette Aigbekaen's reviewsWrite Review
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Nursing with Compassion: Easing the Final Journey
There are those who might not know about the effects that compassionate nursing can have on someone, but at times, being compassionate is one of the greatest ways to care for someone. For some patients, at their last moments, they need someone who knows that they are there during their time of need....
- "Weight" for It - Delayed Gratification Supports Long Term Weight Loss
Snack strategy: postpone the cravingSounds simple enough. Postpone eating the snack you are craving and the craving pass. But does that help lose weight? If we put off eating the food we are craving, will we experience weight loss? Studies show that those who avoid a snack when they crave for it...