Dr. Angie Layme is a general practitioner practicing in SPRING HILL, FL. Dr. Layme does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Layme provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Angie Layme MD's Practice location
SPRING HILL, FL 34606Get Direction
Dr. Angie Layme MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What is Diabetes? Get the Facts
Diabetes is a condition wherein there are high blood sugar levels (BSL). Usually, when you eat, your body extracts glucose/sugar from food. That glucose is released into your bloodstream. The same is utilized by your body to carry out various physical activities and other processes...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What is Bronchopneumonia?
What is Bronchopneumonia?Bronchopneumonia is a special and severe type of pneumonia which is characterized by lung inflammation, mostly caused by fungi, viruses or bacteria. This infection causes swelling of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, causing them to develop fluid-like pus. The alveoli are...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Dr. Alan Kay Sichelman M.D.5723 High St New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. Mukesh Patel M.D.13740 Office Park Ct Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Charles Donavon Fraley M.D.12730 3rd Isle Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. David John Deam MD10065 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Kyle Linsey D.O.2020 Seven Springs Blvd New Port Richey FL 34655