Dr. Samuel Ohlander is a urologist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Ohlander specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Fluorescein test for intraperitoneal rupture of the urinary bladder; experimental study.
- Postgastrectomy retention; treatment by second gastroenterostomy.
- HEPATIC HISTOCHEMICAL MANIFESTATIONS INCIDENT TO CANINE EXTRACORPOREAL
- Acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis: experimental surgical procedures applied to alter the course of the disease.
- Development of a cardiovascular surgical research laboratory in a small private hospital.
- Shock therapy with intraperitoneal infusion of blood volume replenishers, dextran and PVP.
- Mixed tumors of the skin: criteria for diagnosis.
- Breast biopsies; a study of over four hundred cases.
- Squamous cell carcinoma occurring in the stump of a chronically infected ureter many years after nephrectomy.
- Acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis: beneficial effects of primary excision of grossly necrotic pancreatic tissue.
- Acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis. An experimental technique for producing the disease in canines.
Samuel John Ohlander M.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60608Get Direction
Samuel John Ohlander M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ohlander
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- When Should You See a Urologist?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract diseases in both men and women. Urologists also deal with any problems involving the male reproductive system. They also perform surgery in some cases, such as opening up a urinary tract...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.3201 Old Glenview Road Willmette Illinois 60091
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Steven George Koopman M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605