Dr. Matthew Deng is an internist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Deng specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deng provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Matthew Deng MD's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87131Get Direction
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Canton, OH 44710Get Direction
Matthew Deng MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD6739 Academy Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Clare A Castiglia DO3901 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87107