Candace Heffelfinger is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Candace evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Effects of hypoxia/reoxygenation and cytokines on adhesion of leukocytes to cerebral microvascular endothelial cells.
- Antagonistic effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on adhesion of monocytes and neutrophils to cultured cerebral microvascular endothelial cells.
- Increased fractal complexity of the epithelial-connective tissue interface in the tongue of 4NQO-treated rats.
- Altered placental glutathione S-transferase foci as a tumor marker during rat lingual carcinogenesis.
- Three new saponins from Tribulus terrestris.
- Unicystic ameloblastoma: a clinicopathologic study of 33 Chinese patients.
- Comparison of photovoltaic behaviors for horseradish peroxidase and its mimicry
- Clear cell odontogenic carcinoma: a clinicopathologic and immunocytochemical study of 5 cases.
- Effect of lysophosphatidylcholine on expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in ECV304 cells.
- Evaluation of mobile nylon bag technique for determining apparent ileal digestibilities of protein and amino acids in growing pigs.
- VEGF induced hyperpermeability in bovine aortic endothelial cell and inhibitory effect of salvianolic acid B.
- [Roentgen diagnosis of polyposis of the rectum and colon].
- Effect of dietary oligochitosan supplementation on ileal digestibility of nutrients and performance in broilers.
- Aqueous shunts for glaucoma.
- Intravitreal steroids for macular edema in diabetes.
Candace C Heffelfinger LPCC's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87111Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Candace C Heffelfinger LPCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...