Dr. Justin Tilan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Tilan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Tilan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Anaesthesia without induction rooms.
- The study reported by Drs Ella, Martin, Price et al. (Vol. 2,pp 173-179).
- Evaluating bone health in women with oestrogen receptor positive breast cancer (ERBC) starting aromatase inhibitors.
- Predicting need for nutritional support.
- Laparoscopy in general surgery.
- Haemorrhage from gastric artery aneurysms.
- Haemoperitoneum caused by a dissecting aneurysm of the left gastroepiploic artery.
- The use of ultrasound and fine needle aspiration in the management of solitary thyroid nodules.
- Detection of dangerous malnutrition.
- Bipolar diathermy haemostasis during circumcision.
- Accuracy of general practitioner referrals to a breast clinic.
- Bilateral testicular torsion in a neonate.
Dr. Justin Ulip Tilan MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Justin Ulip Tilan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Dr. Michael Chabot DO2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis Missouri 63122
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.1001 S Kirkwood Road KIRKWOOD MO 63122
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110