Dr. Kelly Kaufman is an audiologist practicing in COLLEGEVILLE, PA. Dr. Kaufman evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Kaufman takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kelly A Kaufman AUD's Practice location
COLLEGEVILLE, PA 19426Get Direction
Kelly A Kaufman AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What are the Most Serious Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The most characteristic feature of rheumatoid arthritis is the chronic inflammation of the joints in the body. Moreover, autoimmune disorder may cause inflammation in different parts of the body, in addition to the immune system attacking other tissues in the body. This may result in many other...
- How to Prepare for Blepharoplasty
What is Blepharoplasty?Blepharoplasty is a surgical operation aimed at removing bulk and excess skin, usually from the lower and upper eyelids. It is performed for either cosmetic reasons or during the correction of visual related problems. Blepharoplasty is sometimes referred to as plastic eye...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michael John Mccandless AUD407 W Lincoln Highway Exton, PA Exton PA 19341
- Mrs. Susan S. Harrison723 Fitzwatertown Rd Willow Grove PA 19090
- Stanley Brooks50 Marty Close Ln Glenmoore PA 19343
- Joann L. Bevan MS CCCA1503 Lansdowne Ave Darby PA 19023
- Dr. Kelli Olszewski Shivers-beswick AUD8380 Old York Rd Elkins Park PA 19027
- Audrey Small AUDIOLOGIST826 Main St Phoenixville PA 19460