Dr. Ju Gao is an anesthesiologist practicing in FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. Dr. Gao ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gao also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Ju Gao M.D.'s Practice location
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. Ju Gao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Dukan Diet?
There are many diets available out there to maintain one’s physique. Especially with the growing awareness of health and fitness, we humans strive to walk the healthiest path in order to live a full and vigorous lifestyle. An estimated 95% of people who follow some kind of diet to lose fat regain...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Anna Steiner412 Iris Avenue Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Scott W. Weatherwax M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Cicero Hilario Malilay M.D.20807 Seine Avenue Lakewood California 90715
- Dr. Stephen Harold Barkow M.D.450 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660