Dr. Christy Bullman is a Chiropractor practicing in ACWORTH, GA. Dr. Bullman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bullman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christy Ann Bullman D.C.'s Practice location
ACWORTH, GA 30101Get Direction
Dr. Christy Ann Bullman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. LaDonna C. Bense D.C.110 Evans Mill Dr. Dallas GA 30157
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.12465 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Tracy Lauren Olson D.C.3903 Jiles Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Neil Adam Berman DC3150 Higjlands Pkwy, are:205 Smyrna Ga 30082
- Kenneth C. Strack D.C.246 Creekstone Ridge Woodstock Georgia 30188