Dr. Stephanie Bender is an internist practicing in MOBILE, AL. Dr. Bender specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bender provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Mouse dermal study of smoke condensate from "Chemosol"-treated cigarettes.
- Cardiac effects induced by some polyene antibiotics in chick heart fragments in tissue culture.
- Serum and serum fractions as antagonists for desoxycorticosterone inhibition of the chick heart in tissue culture.
- The role of proliferation in the second stage of carcinogenesis.
- Normal blood values of the adult female monkey (Macaca mulatta).
- A mouse ependymoblastoma as an experimental model for screening potential antineoplastic drugs.
- Utilization of newborn mice in the bioassay of chemical carcinogens.
- Induction of lung aenomas in newborn mice by bis(chloromethyl) ether.
Miss Stephanie M Bender MD's Practice location
MOBILE, AL 36695Get Direction
Miss Stephanie M Bender MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which is of two types – herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 causes blisters and sores in and around mouth, referred to as cold sores, oral herpes, or fever blisters. In HSV-2 infection, sores are...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Dr. Shameer B Abrahim MD610 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695
- Dr. Kathleen Joy Webster MD610 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695
- Dr. Ritesh Gupta MD600 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695
- Dr. Michelle S. Jackson M.D.5621 Cottage Hill Rd Mobile AL 36609
- Dr. Kristina E Ray MD610 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695
- Dr. David Haskins Macrae MD610 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695