Kathleen Boggs is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in NEW MARKET, MD. Kathleen evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
- EPI for the 1990s. The Expanded Programme on Immunization Team.
- Strategies for the global eradication of poliomyelitis by the year 2000.
- A healthier America, a healthier world.
- Progress and setbacks in addressing infectious diseases.
- The expanded programme on immunization: a decade of progress in India.
- The Dangerous Curve and The Guardrail: Disease and Vaccination.
- Public Health Disasters: Be Prepared.
- Silica gel as transport medium for Corynebacterium diphtheriae under tropical conditions (Indonesia )
- Case definitions in the surveillance of vaccine preventable diseases.
- Issues in disease surveillance.
- Immunization in urban Southeast Asia.
- Evaluation of vaccination coverage through sample surveys.
- The WHO-EPI initiative for the global eradication of poliomyelitis.
- Studies of missed opportunities for immunization in developing and industrialized countries.
Kathleen Boggs LCPC, CCDC, CAC-AD's Practice location
NEW MARKET, MD 21774Get Direction
Kathleen Boggs LCPC, CCDC, CAC-AD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...