Dr. Anoopa Koshy practices Endocrinology in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Koshy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Koshy examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Anoopa A. Koshy MD's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Anoopa A. Koshy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Parenting with Diabetes
It is a puzzle to parent while having diabetes. Make no mistake about it. Managing diabetes is like a full-time job, just like motherhood. You have to adjust to changes, for instance, crying babies in the middle of the night. Furthermore, you learn to parent an infant, recover from delivery and...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- Compound In Cocoa May Delay Onset of Type-II Diabetes
The Benefits of Compounds in ChocolateResearch Into Cocoa and Type-II DiabetesAccording to researchers by those at Brigham Young University, there could very well be a tie-in between certain compounds found in cocoa and producing more insulin. In addition to these studies suggesting the benefits of...
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Dr. Boyd E. Metzger M.D.675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Mr. Chaiyapon Couropmitree MD3416 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside Illinois 60546
- Elena Barengolts Other1801 West Taylor Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Marla Snyder Barkoff M.D.2720 W 15th St Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Maria Olga Cardenas M.D., MSCI1550 Midway Pl Menasha WI 54952
- Dr. Grant D. Barish M.D.3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161