Dr. Patricia Dang is an internist practicing in LOMA LINDA, CA. Dr. Dang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Patricia Phuoc Dang D.O.'s Practice location
LOMA LINDA, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Phuoc Dang D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Dr. Samuel M. Sepuya M.D.1780 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino California 92404
- Dr. Sadia S Khan MD4959 PALO VERDE ST MONTCLAIR CA 91763
- Dr. Lynnetta E Skoretz M.D.11201 Benton Street Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Tony Sang-jin Kwon MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Julie A Ulloa-michaelis M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354