Dr. Edward gerard Iglesia is a pediatrician practicing in CHAPEL HILL, NC. Dr. Iglesia is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Iglesia diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Iglesia can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Edward gerard Abano Iglesia M.D.'s Practice location
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Edward gerard Abano Iglesia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Lynn A Fordham MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Melissa Schweikhart Bauserman M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Edward M Pickens MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Joseph Muenzer MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Zheng Fan MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Lynne Morgan MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599