Erin Hough MD
Family Practitioner201 N CLYDE MORRIS BLVD STE 200 DAYTONA BEACH FL, 32114
Dr. Erin Hough is a family practitioner practicing in DAYTONA BEACH, FL. Dr. Hough specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hough possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Erin Hough MD's Practice location
DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32114Get Direction
Erin Hough MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hough
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Elizabeth Marion Daquila M.D.851 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange FL 32127
- Gohar Khan905 Beville Rd South Daytona FL 32119
- Dr. Samuel M. Rosati MD927 N Spring Garden Ave DeLand Florida 32720
- Dr. Anthony A. Ombogo M.D.700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. George Solomon M.D.31800 US 19, Palm Harbor Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Nicole Frommann MD401 Palmetto St New Smyrna Beach FL 32168