Dr. David Ludwig is a physiatrist practicing in LINWOOD, NJ. Dr. Ludwig is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ludwig focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ludwig can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- [Comparative study of radiographic techniques for the temporomandibular joint].
- [Radiographic study of the upper vertebral segment].
- Role of c-fos and E2F in the induction of cyclin A transcription and vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
- A comparison of interleukin-1 beta in human synovial fluid of osteoarthritic and revision total knee arthroplasty.
Dr. David Aaron Ludwig's Practice location
LINWOOD, NJ 08221Get Direction
Dr. David Aaron Ludwig's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Michael Falcone M.D.373 S White Horse Pike Hammonton NJ 08037
- Dr. Wei Xu M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mehnert M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Joshua Stephen Armstrong D.O.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Abraham Alfaro D.O., PH.D.61 W. Jimmie Leeds Road Pomona NJ 08240
- Dr. Marianne Sturr D.O.61 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Pomona NJ 08240