Dr. Linda D'alessio is an audiologist practicing in SOUTHBURY, CT. Dr. D'alessio evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. D'alessio takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Linda Joyce D'alessio M.S.'s Practice location
SOUTHBURY, CT 06488Get Direction
Ms. Linda Joyce D'alessio M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Hillary H Lewis Other22 Masonic Ave Wallingford CT 06492
- Jane F Sutcliffe AUDIOLOGISTGaylord Farm Rd Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Susan Sidransky Krutt AU.D15 Corporate Drive Trumbull CT 06611
- Heather Haversat800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Paula Fisher Calhoun AUD31 Broadway North Haven CT 06473
- Wendy Wallach-delucia M.S.107 Newtown Rd Danbury CT 06810