Tricia L'heureux is a physical therapist practicing in NORFOLK, VA. Tricia L'heureux specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tricia L'heureux can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tricia L'heureux will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Tricia Morgan L'heureux MPT's Practice location
NORFOLK, VA 23529Get Direction
Tricia Morgan L'heureux MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- John Scalici PT2106 Executive Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Mr. Brian Robert Hoke PT1016 First Colonial Road Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Rachel Winston620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- . Andrew Paul Altman6330 Newtown Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- David M Volkringer PT OCS1016 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Christopher Ross Hope PT5301 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464