Dr. Jean Mesidor is a psychologist practicing in IMMOKALEE, FL. Dr. Mesidor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mesidor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mesidor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jean Kesnold Mesidor PHD's Practice location
IMMOKALEE, FL 34142Get Direction
Jean Kesnold Mesidor PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Eileen Christine Calderon PSYD9132 Sw 9th Ter Miami FL 33174
- Dr. Kimberly Bulava Psy D602 Grove Ln Forest Park IL 60130
- Dr. Sharon Anne Tobler PH.D.9981 S Health Park Dr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Giuliana Farias Mcquirt PSY.D.1502 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Miss Diana Josefina Chavez2737 W. Cecil Ave. Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Andrea Viviana Pellegrini PSY.D.505 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston TX 77060