Dr. Christopher Ma is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in BOSTON, MA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Ma is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Christopher Ma M.D.'s Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Ma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Thomas Francis Holovacs MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Charlton E Stucken MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Louis A Bley MD40 Holland St Somerville MA 02144
- Dr. Michael K Ackland MD449 Route 130 Sandwich MA 02563
- Dr. Michael W. Geary M.D.51 Performance Drive East Weymouth MA 02189
- Dr. Alan S Curtis M.D.830 Boylston St Chestnut Hill MA 02467