Richard Sachs is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LAKEWOOD, CO. Richard evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- [New endoscopic technologies in treating benign prostatic enlargement].
- [Endoscopic and X-ray endoscopic technologies in urology].
- [Intraprostatic injection of 96% ethanol in experimental animal model].
- Self-assembled nanocrystals discovered in Chelyabinsk meteorite.
- Dynamics of the Development of Depressive-Like State in Rats Stressed by Chronic Exposure of Ultrasound of Variable Frequency.
- Electrically pumped InGaAs/GaAs quantum well microdisk lasers directly grown on Si(100) with Ge/GaAs buffer.
- Effects of Chronic Exposure to Ultrasound of Alternating Frequencies on the Levels of Aggression and Anxiety in CBA and BALB/c mice.
- Effect of Electroconvulsive Therapy on Cognitive Functions of Rats with Depression-Like Disorders Induced by Ultrasound Exposure.
- [The effect of modifying the lysine-83 residue on the thermal stability of myosin subfragment 1 and changes in it caused by nucleotide binding].
- [The effect of methylating lysine residues on properties of complexes of myosin subfragment-1 with ADP and phosphate analogs].
- [The irradiation levels of the participants in the cleanup of the aftermath of the Chernobyl accident in 1986-1987 and the verification of the dosimetric data].
- [Calorimetric study of stable complexes of myosin subfragment I with adenosine diphosphate and phosphate analogs].
- Differential scanning calorimetric study of the complexes of modified myosin subfragment 1 with ADP and vanadate or beryllium fluoride.
- Differential scanning calorimetric studies on myosin and actin.
- [Reply to the letter-to-the-editors by V.A. Pitkevich, V.K. Ivanov, S.Iu. Chekin, A.F. Tsyb, "Concerning the problem of radiation exposure levels to the Chernobyl AES accident clean-up participants, included in Russian Medical-Dosimetric State Regist
Richard Sachs's Practice location
LAKEWOOD, CO 80214Get Direction
Richard Sachs's reviewsWrite Review
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...