Dr. Olatokunbo Soyode-etomi is an internist practicing in CHARLOTTE, NC. Dr. Soyode-etomi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Soyode-etomi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine MD
Dr. Olatokunbo Efunsami Soyode-etomi M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTE, NC 28277Get Direction
Dr. Olatokunbo Efunsami Soyode-etomi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Maureen Rafferty MD15110 John J. Delaney Drive Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Barry J Hanger MD1025 Morehead Medical Dr Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Zubina S Mawji MD15110 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Matthew D. Acampora M.D.8035 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Tracela Cameron Vaden MD14214 Ballantyne Lake Rd Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Brian P Kersten MD15110 John J. Delaney Drive Charlotte NC 28277