Michael Cristiano is a psychologist practicing in BOCA RATON, FL. Michael specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Michael evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Michael because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Dissociative Disorders, Geriatric Health, Impulse Control Disorders And More
Michael Cristiano PSY.D.'s Practice location
BOCA RATON, FL 33432Get Direction
Michael Cristiano PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Dr. Malorie K. Schneider PSYD1700 N. Dixie Highway Boca Raton FL 33432
- Malorie Schneider551 NW 77th Street, Suite 102 DELRAY BEACH Florida 33444
- Dr. Sherry Roth4400 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Huttman PH.D.2900 West Cypress Creek Rd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Dr. Louise Raphaela Lopez PSY.D.2881 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306