Dr. Kathryn Smagur is a psychologist practicing in TOLEDO, OH. Dr. Smagur specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Smagur evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Smagur because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathryn Smagur PH.D.'s Practice location
TOLEDO, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn Smagur PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Dr. Mary Ellen Haines PH.D.3065 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Lawrence J. Johnson PH.D.4149 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Nicholas Hakeos LLP1192 Oakmont Dr Temperance MI 48182
- Dr. Kimberly Burkhart PHD3130 Glendale Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Grace Carol Bell PH.D.4251 Appomattox Dr Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Jason C Levine PH.D.4536 22nd Ave Kenosha WI 53140