Linda Mathurin is a physical therapist practicing in ROUND ROCK, TX. Linda Mathurin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Linda Mathurin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Linda Mathurin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Linda Louise Mathurin PT's Practice location
ROUND ROCK, TX 78681Get Direction
Ms. Linda Louise Mathurin PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Patrick Guenette Kelly DPT301 Hesters Crossing Rd Round Rock TX 78681
- Miss Casey Potysman DPT301 HESTERS CROSSING RD ROUND ROCK TX 78681
- Alicia Dean Shugart DPT940 Hesters Crossing Rd Round Rock TX 78681
- Gwendolyn D Tao P.T.7200 Wyoming Spgs Round Rock TX 78681
- Lisa Despain2000 S Ih 35 Round Rock TX 78681
- Basimma F Hammonds Other940 Hesters Crossing Rd Round Rock TX 78681