Matthew Rollag is a physical therapist practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Matthew Rollag specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Rollag can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Rollag will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Primary amino acid derivatives: compounds with anticonvulsant and neuropathic pain protection activities.
- Primary amino acid derivatives: substitution of the 4'-N'-benzylamide site in (R)-N'-benzyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanamide, (R)-N'-benzyl 2-amino-3,3-dimethylbutanamide, and (R)-N'-benzyl 2-amino-3-methoxypropionamide provides potent anticonvulsants with
- Defining the structural parameters that confer anticonvulsant activity by the site-by-site modification of (R)-N'-benzyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanamide.
- Synthesis, anticonvulsant activity, and neuropathic pain-attenuating activity of N-benzyl 2-amino-2-(hetero)aromatic acetamides.
- Identification of the benzyloxyphenyl pharmacophore: a structural unit that promotes sodium channel slow inactivation.
Dr. Matthew Rollag DPT, ATC's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57104Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Rollag DPT, ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Emily Miller PT810 E 23rd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Jarrod David Tuntland DPT810 E 23rd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Megan Lynnae Kaufman DPT1720 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Kristine Marie Eitrheim1325 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Maleeka Rozeboom DPT1325 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Andrea Kuipers PT, DPT, ATC1020 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104